Esmeralda Brandybuck, née Took, was a Hobbit of the Shire.
Esmeralda was the youngest of the five children of Adalgrim Took. She married Saradoc Brandybuck, making her Mistress of Buckland and of Brandy Hall. She and Saradoc had one child, Meriadoc Brandybuck. As she was the younger sister of Thain Paladin Took II, her son, Meriadoc, was first cousins with the Thain's children: Peregrin Took and his sisters, Pearl, Pimpernel and Pervinca.
She attended the Farewell Party of Bilbo Baggins in S.R. 1401 with her family.
- Adalgrim Took (father)
- Unnamed Mother
- Unnamed 2 Sisters
- Paladin Took (brother)
- Saradoc Brandybuck (husband)
- Meriadoc "Merry" Brandybuck (son)
- Estella Brandybuck (daughter-in-law)
- Eglantine Banks (sister-in-law)
- Pearl Took (niece)
- Pervinca Took (niece)
- Pimpernel Took (niece)
- Pippin Took (nephew)
- Faramir Took I (great-nephew)
- Hildigrim Took (grandfather)
- Rosa Baggins (grandmother)
- Gerontius Took (great-grandfather)
- Adamanta Chubb (great-grandmother)